Graphic Design Intern
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. The candidate will use their creative ideas to design a variety of digital and offline assets to bring various visual aspects of the sundays brand to life across various channels including e-commerce, web, print, online, social and in-store. We welcome new ideas, especially ones that are new for the industry but require our graphic designer to keep within the creative brand guidelines which promote the values of simplicity, wellness and individuality. An appreciation for beauty, minimalist Scandinavian design aesthetic is a bonus
Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for digital and print flyers, in-store digital boards
Assist with packaging requirements for product development
Create assets for website, e-commerce
Edit photos for web, social and e-commerce
Animated graphic design is a plus
– Experience as a graphic designer, ideally for a wellness or beauty brand
– Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
– Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
– A strong eye for visual composition and appreciation for Scandinavian design
– Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
– Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Job Type: Intern